16 x 7" vs 16 x 8"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrbob

Reaction score
Hey Again Guys & Gals,

I'm shopping around for rims and tyres for my D-40.

'09 Spain built ST-X.

Was pretty sure I had it sussed. Was going to get some 16x8" +20mm Steelies, to go with the 265/75 muddies I'm getting.

Will be running 2" lift.

I'm having trouble sourcing the rims as Gecko are out of stock. All of the eBay stores that sell the Dynamic's seem to be in Melbourne and want a kidney for freight.

It seems easier to find 16x7" rims. Just wondering if they'll still be good, or if they make the sidewalls bulge too much?

Any help appreciated. Alternatively, if anyone knows somewhere in Sydney that sells Dynamic rims, please point me in the right direction. I like to shop at smaller, independents. I instantly distrust any tyre shop that has palm trees in the waiting room. Not sure why!!

I've got 285's on the stock stx rims not that much bulge at all really..I have a thai kingcab so rims are impossible to find (+45 offset)hence keeping the stockers.just painted them black.yours will be 16x7 already....don't see the value in buying another set of 16x7s unless you doing a lot of 4x4ing...steel rims bend but alloys can break...rather be able to crawl home.

Back