9" LED Spotties

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobys

Reaction score
Just wana share my experience. Got myself a pair of the above "Kings" lights from 4x4 SupaCentre. Had them on for a few months now. Have to say. Very impressed at the range and spread. As bright as F@#K and were under $200 delivered.
What's other people's thoughts on similar lights?
Cheers Steve.

good f@%kin` review! lol, but seriously, all the gear i`ve bought off them has been half the price of ARB/TJM and as good as their stuff, great gear (((-;

Same for any spotties I guess. The thing is with great lights is they can blind those you approach, those you follow and yourself when you dip to low beam! I scored a free light bar a while ago and now I feel like I need to slow to 50 ks when I go to low beam. Makes you wonder how you could possibly see in the dark before

good f@%kin` review! lol, but seriously, all the gear i`ve bought off them has been half the price of ARB/TJM and as good as their stuff, great gear (((-;

Haha, yeah I went all out with that "review " I would have posted up some pics but I'm to old and stupid to work out how.lol
BTW I've also got a 52" bar on my roof, but that is seperatly switched.

The only problem is when you're the poor bugger coming from the opposite direction and the LED owner forgets the lights are on
It's not just about forgetting John, they are so bright that sometimes you can't actually see anyone approaching from around a bend or over a crest, unless they have their high beam on as well.

Same for any spotties I guess. The thing is with great lights is they can blind those you approach, those you follow and yourself when you dip to low beam! I scored a free light bar a while ago and now I feel like I need to slow to 50 ks when I go to low beam. Makes you wonder how you could possibly see in the dark before

Yeah all those years of driving only with head lights, must have been treacherous mate?

You can never have too much light.. I have a 44" light bar on the roof (had to cut 6" off a 50" as it was too long for the width of the roof) a 26" light bar on the front and 4 55w hid's on the front... The only problem is when you have to dip them hahaha

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

I followed Manning when we went to the lookout at night just up the road from the 2013 muster site near Janowen. His combination light bar and spotties made my Narva's look like candles.

The only downside is the power draw... leds are good on their own, but those massive light bars draw a lot of amps...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The D21 in my signature had 3 aircraft landing lights. I'm not sure of the current draw back then but I upgraded to a 90amp alternator and it just managed. These leds probably have way more output for less watts compared to my thing in the 90's. Bod's as a professional driver are your trucks fitted with the new breed of lights?

I'd like to say yes, but no hahaha. The ones on the truck I drive I'm pretty sure are hella rallye 4000s, but just standard halogen so are crap basically... I feel like I'm driving with a couple of candles on the front...

I've just whacked in a pair of the LED H4 head light replacements. The ones with their own cooling fan. Wow, incredible white light even on low beam, makes my parking lamps look light the inside of a fridge haha

Just wana share my experience. Got myself a pair of the above "Kings" lights from 4x4 SupaCentre. Had them on for a few months now. Have to say. Very impressed at the range and spread. As bright as F@#K and were under $200 delivered.
What's other people's thoughts on similar lights?
Cheers Steve.

Got any pics of them on your Nav?

Yes I've got pics on my phone but don't know how to upload them Tony. I've tried before mate but I'm old and stupid. Is there a step by step guide somewhere?

I'm old and stupid too mate.
If you instal Tapatalk on your phone it's pretty easy.

Or, in the reply box scroll down under the text box and you will see attach files.
Click manage attachments white box, choose file then upload, from there it will upload from your computer.

I'd like to say yes, but no hahaha. The ones on the truck I drive I'm pretty sure are hella rallye 4000s, but just standard halogen so are crap basically... I feel like I'm driving with a couple of candles on the front...

I always thought my rally early 4000s were brilliant, after putting a 150w lightbar on my ute the rallyes were drowned out, I put 35w hid globes in the rallyes and it's like daylight now. I get people flashing me nearly 2 kms up the road

Latest posts

Back