Runva 11xp on d40 ARB Deluxe bar issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneale80

Reaction score
I had my Runva 11xp fitted to a new ARB Deluxe bar, by an ARB reseller. The guys were bagging the winch the whole time, said they had to grind a tab off to turn the clutch around. (clearly they favored the Warn)
My issue is when I tested the winch the cable will not extend (out) with the clutch engaged, Will free spool fine, and if i push the out button with the clutch disengaged the cable unspools very fast (almost birds nests) It works fine while retracting, just wont reverse.
I hope someone has some insight in to this one for me.
Cheers.

I have this winch and it's excellent. I also have an arb bar. I left the clutch the way it came, reason being I have skinny arms so I can still access and turn it the way. You can also access the clutch handle from the side. There is a video on how to pull the winch apart and turn the clutch yourself, it's a really good video and quite easy to do. Maybe the installers stuffed it. Take it out and open it up to see if they have the clutch in the right position, sounds like they might have stuffed it. To unbolt it and unbolt the clutch wont take long prob 1hr all up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back