Reborn work horse!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerthNav

Reaction score
G'day guys, long time reader and modder here!
Folks bought this Nav new back in '03 or '04 and it has spent its life as a work car in Broome until mid 2010. It's done countless Gibb road trips and many more one arm point trips, along with the random trips to inland communities.

We put an alloy drop side tray on for a few years along with 500kg rear springs for toolboxes etc. Had the STR rims on since new with only Grandtrek tyres being used. It has never lets us down, only blowing the crap rubber inlet cross-over hose off once.

Now that I got it off the folks very cheap, I have started doing a few things to her! :)

Mods to date are; EGR valve delete (removed the entire valve and water lines and blocked off either end), 3inch dump pipe(just ordered the 3inch X-Force system), massive mopar pod filter that came off my SRT8, X-Rox bull bar, EGT+Boost stepper motor gauges, Calmini 3inch kit, US Alloys rims with 285/75/16 MT's, aftermarket china headlights, manual boost controller

It's also hit ALOT of things!haha, so it's had a few bullbars the latest being the X-rox which im pretty pleased with.

I've done everything myself too, so if you have any Q's just ask!

Stuff to come; dark window tint, new LH front gaurd, full 3in exhaust, blacked out sports bar and rear bar, intercooler, and very soft rear springs!

The pics!

IMG_8372.jpg

Doing the injector seals...and "modding" :)

IMG_8465.jpg

Fun times! ;)

IMG_8466.jpg

Just some of the stuff these things do not need!!

IMG_8533.jpg

Thanks guys!

Nice nav mate!!
I wouldn't have your spotties at the bottom there, they will get smashed off

Headlights are pretty crap mate, very cheap. I would open up and mod factory ones.

Spotties just down there to see how it looked, didn't even bother wiring them up. I put HID system in everything too. Might go LED in the gap of the side wings

Nice build up mate.

Computer thrown any fault codes by removing the EGR related stuff ?

Nice, just heard a few guys on the Patrol forum say, they will log fault codes when the EGR is disconnected, blocked they dont.

I thought that at first too so I removed the torque motor from the valve an left that plugged in, then I in plugge that and it been fine ever since!

Latest posts

Back