johnnos camper

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey all
just wanted to know if anyone has a johnnos camper trailer for sale..
im looking to buy their full off road model...x15 or whatever they call it...
they want $28g for it....a bit steep I reckon so a 2nd hand one might be the go,

cheers
chopper

I have but not forsale, as far as it goes as a camper its bloody great, good to tow, tough as and simple to setup, and all aussie made!! Mine at the time was the premier which was basically the base model, I got it for the "right" price new and did alot myslef, (added battery, Lighting, plumbed tank, Kitchen and other bits and bots. We bought last year the addon room they have and it was money well spent, it is great for the long stays eg. a week when you need that little bit extra space for the kids.

When mine was getting built I had D22 wheel fitted so it matches the car perfectly. Any other questions just ask.

Cheers
Bryan

they are good..

the model im looking at is called x15 or something like that...its the full off road version and it comes with plumed tank kitchen etc....

hopefully in the next few months we get one..

cheers

decided against the johnnos brand and ordered a TRACKABOUT platinum series made in QLD.
Its got everything in it that you could possibly want.
diesel heater and hot water on tap,shower,fans,TV, boat rack,stereo..etc
At $45k...it not cheap but its amazing..
It should be ready in 12 weeks for pick up...

th_Screenshot_2016-02-29-18-34-24_zpskbeq4602.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back