Trump alternator

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine for a YD25 D40 looks ok, fitted ok, works ok and price was more than ok @ 295 delivered.

just had a peep at my 2014 model d22 / 2.5 ltr pulley wheel and it looks to be a solid unit not a clutch type. maybe nissan have tossed the older clutch type pulleys and now use a solid type just like the good old days of motor vehicle parts. [ simple ]

Has anybody got a status report on how the alternators from trump autos are going.

Are they running as good as the day you installed them?

Hi All

I have an update on my 150amp alternator i bought off trump autos on ebay.
They are absolute rubbish never buy one. I got 6 months out of mine .
And it stuck my battery/alternator light on .
So I went ans bought a new oxw alternator this morning and fitted it and it fixed all my problems.

So my advice- they are cheap and shit

I installed one in my ute. Worst thing i ever did. Its constantly tweeting all its brain farts on twitter and grabbing me by the pussy.

I installed one in my ute. Worst thing i ever did. Its constantly tweeting all its brain farts on twitter and grabbing me by the pussy.

And it keeps saying that it's putting out 100amps and the battery keeps going flat because it doesn't work well with the rest of the governing electrical system.

Latest posts

Back