Bash plates advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troutnut

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can ask a question about bash plates. I want a set for my d40 2010 thai ST dual cab. For my needs I think the Ironman set would do. I am not hardcore off-roading. I just want a something to protect against animals and occasional rock. My question is that the ironman only list plates for Spain models, but can I make them fit with some minimal modifications?

If not is there any other options in that price range.

Failing that I would look at the brown Davis or ARB sets. The brown Davis has the benefit of being able to be brought in pieces so I could get the front one first and have some protection. The TJM set comes individually but seems to be the most expensive. The ARB and Brown Davis are about the same price, would probably prefer the ARB as I have a ARB bull bar but the have to be purchased as a set. Also does anyone know whether the Brown Davies one will match up okay with an ARB bullbars? Same for the TJM plates?

Cheers for any advice in advance Troutnut

I would get the Brown Davis, I had the set on my 2010 Nav and saved me lots of times. Better to over compensate on something like that

Cheers Justo

G'day mate , I fitted the iron man ones to my spain d40 duel cab no probs , the only thing I had to tweek ,was on one plate it has side wing things which I just flattened on the anvil and then cut a small section out of. They pretty much fitted straight on to the arb bar . The only real hassle I had was not cleaning out the dirt from the cross members enough to get the nuts in . It was a good project for me n my 2 boys to do .

I have these in stock mate. $450.00

Attachments

• image-1763708019.jpg
    image-1763708019.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 161

Latest posts

Back