Cape York 2014

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn no good blacknav, the Bloomfield track is good, some steep ups and downs, was back to 1st on some of the climbs. My biggest tip for nolans is walk it! Alot! Pick your line I went 2nd low with a little pace and just chugged through, you dont want wheel spin. My truck being loaded didnt float so I had plenty of tracktion.

The development road from captain billy turn off to bramwell is shit!! If you need to camp near bramwell go to the sation its better has a bar and live entertainment every Night. Anything elese you want to know????

Cheers bryan

what did they do to bend the chassis?

Cant really comment as I dont know all the facts, my guess would be the airbags and camper trailer didn't help the situation. Its really sad for all, we were looking forward to catching up at the tip.

Another airbag issue
When will people learn airbags are shit fullstop

And yes I have uesd them

Back in cairns for 2 nights, did the old coach road from laura maytown on sat which I can say is a 10 out of 10 for 4x4ing. We werer in low range for 30 odd kms!!! Then went caving at Chillagoe. Hitting up 5 rocks and byfeilds on the way home!

Cheers
Bryan

Latest posts

Back