NSW camping and touring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From swansea i headed for Chinchester dam with the intention to camp in the state forest, but the rain came in so we headed for port macquarie and got a cabin for the night!

From the i took the ferry across the hastings river to hastings beach took have a look, Here i good a little suck trying to get off the beach, but aired down and i was all good anf got off no worries

I got back on the inland road to point plomer, well that looks like a magic spot and will have to get back there to camp some time soon!!

This was one of our shortest days only going from port to south west rocks/ trial bay, we camps at the bottom on the goal right on the water, was a great spot, also went to the goal which has heaps of history!

The last camp after this was Bundjalung National Park unfortunately you cant drive on the beach here at the moment due to the erosion, be we went for walk any way, we camped here with some friends that just so happenend to be there at time! its small world!!

Loved your photos and trip notes, will be looking into some of those spots ourselves

Thanks for your time and effort to share

Murray

:popcorn1:

Latest posts

Back