Birdsville races 3/4 sep 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
We have decided to go. Going to take 2 maybe 3 weeks off and do this trip with as many diversions as possible. Melbourne-Birdsville-melbourne
Anybody interested in meeting up at the races?

Last edited:
Hmmm I'd love to but we are planning a holiday down to the snow next year so may have to try for the year after.

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Now I understand the comment about a happy wife in the other post, you're on a promise, or a hope

Geez I thought giving two weeks notice for a trip was heaps!

Should be good fun.

Now I understand the comment about a happy wife in the other post, you're on a promise, or a hope

Actually im pretty lucky, i got a good missus, just look at my car and what she has let me do to it. But in general we get on great and the main thing is she never lets me not do anything i love doing. I try do the same for her but god dam it how many times can you go shopping in a week! lol.

Actually im pretty lucky, i got a good missus, just look at my car and what she has let me do to it. But in general we get on great and the main thing is she never lets me not do anything i love doing. I try do the same for her but god dam it how many times can you go shopping in a week! lol.

How many times could you go out for a thrash around the bush in a week? Unfortunately they are smart enough to make those sort of calculations and that is why they can shop 7 days a week.

Latest posts

Back