special parts offer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tango

Reaction score
hi all
I am the spare parts manger at Neil Beer Seymour (Holden & Mitsubishi)
we now have taken over Seymour Nissan & Subaru and after doing a stocktake over the weekend have found that it is way over stocked and would like to offer some great deals to forum members there is a wide range of stock from parts to accessories please send me an email if you want prices on old or over stocked items some of the goodies that will get really good prices include
bull bars 1 x d22 steel 2 x d40 and 1 x d40 alloy
tow bars d22 and d40
nudge bars (black)
sports bars (black)
and many more items

if interested send me an email with your vin details and I can see what we can do make sure that you say you seen this on the forum otherwise you wont get the special pricing

thanks
mark tang
parts manager
Neil Beer Seymour
[email protected]

G'day Mark,

Sure is rapid expansion at Beer's ATM. Looking forward to seeing the new yard when it's finished.

A few questions if I may:

I take it that the discount only applies if old or overstocked, not spares in general?

Is it "pick up only"?

Is Beer's still imposing a credit card surcharge?

Oh and if you are in charge of Nissan and Subaru spares too, I hope you're geting a pay rise!

G'day Joe,

It sure is a rapid expansion at Beer's ATM. more than enough to keep us busy
but can only be a good thing being that it is once again a local family owned business (and for the beers too I am sure)
the new yard will be finished in couple of weeks I think waiting on gates at this stage it will be a holding / display yard maybe down the track a new dealership I am sure greg has a master plan for the future

and to answer your questions
a discount applies to all parts for forum members.
overstocked and old parts get a much bigger discount some will be at cost or less and it will be pick up or you arrange the freight only.

and yes unfortunately the surcharge does apply at 1.5% if you want to avoid that you can always do direct deposit that has no surcharge.

and a pay rise what is that ? I live in hope that one day

Howdy Mark,

I didn't want to waffle on in my last post but was going to mention that things seemed to go quiet over the road after Gordon sold up. He was/is a genuinely nice guy and was certainly not afraid to get his hands dirty. Would have been a pretty hard act to follow for the new owners without the local relationship.

Oh and rumour has it that that there might be a Hyundai presence before too long.

Good luck with it all and don't work too hard.

Howdy Tango, For a ZD30 got any ;
Alternators, water pumps, oil pump/housing complete kit, Timing chains, Injectors, Cylinder Head, valves, cams, lifters-shims/cups, Piston/Rings, Gaskets and Seals kits-any, 6' blonde with no inhabitations, Filters-any, Headlights, Any Parts really- what'ya got! cheers Vic

Hi vic
We do have a wide range of bits but we are only a small country dealer but send me a email of what you want and your details but please know that I am only new to the Nissan parts system
And some of theses items you listed are still quite current and won't get the big discount things like accessories and older stock will get a bigger discount

Latest posts

Back