Fraser First timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea agreed been there about 6-7 times and its well worth the trip, Moreton island is also great if you can't make it up to fraser.

been to moreton but only when i was about 13-14 so almost 10years ago, been meaning to get to fraser, moreton and even straddie for awhile now.

Evening gents. I'm heading up tomorrow morning taking advantage of the ANZAC pub hol. First time taking the Nav up there. Getting pumped! Been a couple of years since we have been up, probably staying around where you stayed Silver. Might try and get some pics aswell.

nice one OHahgs enjoy, conditions are pretty good as you saw in my pics!! 18 psi was my tyre pressure choice and had no dramas at all!!

bryan

It's funny you mention tyre pressure because that's what I was coming to check up on originally and found your thread. I'll take that 18psi I think!

I was running at 26 (according to the tyre pumps when I got back to Inskip) thought I had deflated to 21 using the stauns but guess I was wrong. Had no problems

Ive got Bighorns. I might start a bit higher. I normally run at about the 22-20 mark, and last time i didnt deflate at all down at Ballina as we were only driving on the beach for a few hours. Didnt have a problem there.

Starting higher is obviously better than going to low I suppose!

Ive got Bighorns. I might start a bit higher. I normally run at about the 22-20 mark, and last time i didnt deflate at all down at Ballina as we were only driving on the beach for a few hours. Didnt have a problem there.

Starting higher is obviously better than going to low I suppose!

i reckon the sand will be a little softer than from when we were there last week as it was starting to dry out as we left so id stick to the lower pressures.

bryan

What a weekend! I ended up going with 22psi and had no problems at all.. A couple of real soft spots, Indian Head and up to Orchid Beach in particular, but the Nav handled it with ease.

7 hours from Eli creek to Brisbane killed me! I slightly mis judged high tide, but that didn't cost much time. Bloody grid lock Caloundra to Caboolture. Anyway, was an awesome weekend.

Teewah in June me thinks!

Ended up camping about a half k south of the wreck. Second time we have camped around that spot, love it there.

Sweet vid btw

Latest posts

Back