dash removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wince is a good sign. You can put ozice on an SD card to use for off-road navigation too. I have igo primo and ozi on a 32gb SD in my Chinese double dip unit and have had no problems with it. Been in there for years too.

Having a bit of trouble with the gps at the moment, it’s got an sd card in it but the when I turn the gps on its just a blank grey screen with a moveable cross hair.

The maps are supposed to be included so I’m waiting to hear back from the seller.

Everything else works ok.

Sounds like a calibration screen maybe? Or does it move around when you drag it across the screen?

I was thinking the same at first, and yes you can move it around it starts in the centre and then goes to the corners.

As usual instructions are limited to non existent

Sounds like calibration. Try touching where the crosshairs are, just a tap and when it moves tap it again until it is finished. Normally you have centre and then 4 corners. See if you get any further after that.

Thanks Bods, that worked, but I still can’t get to display maps, it’s goes to the settings then when I press ok it goes back to navigation or settings screen and does the same thing.

Hopefully I’ll hear back this week from the seller, but we are close :pissedoff:

Latest posts

Back