Anyone running 3" lift?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just do the paperwork and get them engineered, cost me $900 to get the 3" lift, body lift, different wheels and 265/75's and a lane change test done. now i am 100% legal and engineered and most of all insured! money well spent i think.

just do the paperwork and get them engineered, cost me $900 to get the 3" lift, body lift, different wheels and 265/75's and a lane change test done. now i am 100% legal and engineered and most of all insured! money well spent i think.

Sweet! im doing the 3" lift, 2" body and getting 33's aswell!
Glad you got it all insured as well. What insurance are you with if you dont mind me asking? And also where you got it all engineered? I hope mine gets engineered and legal.

you won't get the 33's/285's engineered (i only run them off road) and wheels were an issue with keeping the offset within the maximum in the ncop. so i just run the factory wheels with 265/75 km2's on the road.
its insured with shannons and was engineered in hobart.

hey everypne i baught a calmini 3 inch ift kit it included all round shocks ucas torsion bars rear blocks an extended shackles i cant fault the over all kit only down side is the rear shackles aint got grease nipples other than that awesome kit i plan on making my ine rear shackles and getting some new rear springs cost me too my front door 1400

I got a 3" Cal lift with the beefed up wish bones and all the fruit.
Got it at cost through TJM and installed for free, cost me $3000.
Honestly its a tough set up but very rigid and I was a bit disapointed by the ride around town and particuarly on the corrugations.
If you go for a 3" Cal lift get grease nipple installed on all of the joints, absolutely crucial to a smooth ride.
Also go for the highest profile tyre that you can run as this will take a bit of the stiffness out.

have a 3'' snake lift + 2'' snake body lift... on my single cab tray back 06 str. snake = expensive but decent to average quality, didnt go the full snake sus flex 3'' just ucas, tough dog foamies and extended shackles all up 2500... i fitted it all myself pretty easy but hey hey no surprise no installation manual or pics... btw the snake body lift kit leaves you with a few extra spare blocks 12mm +10mm holes but they dont include decent nuts + bolts for the tray and the rear cab mount bolts are too long had to make a spacer... about 14.5mm to make the bolt fit properly...oh and cos they are alloy you have to re torque them after a good run in for body bolts otherwise theyll creak and be noisy....now i need some dang muddies!

Latest posts

Back