Plz Help to ID this Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian_R51_Oz

Reaction score
Hi Gents & Ladies,

I am in need of some help. I am looking at purchasing this bullbar but the owner is unsure as to what make or model of 4x4 it belongs to however he has told me he is quite sure it belongs to a D40.

If you can ID this bullbar and shed some light that would save me $$ and I would be very grateful

:help::cheers!:
Ian

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4bxwldlxdzk5tc/bullbar.png

Attachments

• bullbar.jpg
    bullbar.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 155
I would be super careful buying a bar that is not 100% certain as to what it fits on, never mind what D40 it belongs to.

Remember that with the D40 there is two countries they are made in Thailand and Spain and both are really different beasts that require two entirely different bullbars and brackets concerned with that bullbar, they are NOT interchangeable between builds as the chassis rails are actually at different widths, thickness, bolts are in different locations ect

Bottom line is even if we could tell just by looking at the bar in a pic if it belonged to a Nissan patrol or a D40 or D22 or if it come off a Hilux we could not really tell what model or build D40 it belongs to.

If you are really keen to persist then maybe take all measurements possible and as many pics as possible, then maybe someone can try and help.

Good luck with it, if it were me i would keep looking for one that i was 100% certain belongs to the exact model i own

Thanks for your replies. I am pretty confident I have found the make of this bullbar its for a pajero.

see attached

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 105

Latest posts

Back