D22 Drag Link

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayden00072

Reaction score
Just wondering what the best D22 Drag Link is? I know there's plenty of info on here all ready but I'm pretty sure I saw a QLD made one for around 4 or 5 hundred dollars. It looked the goods but I can't find any info on it now. If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you please point me in the right direction?
The only Drag Links on the market that seems worth buying besides this is the Grassroots and the performance suspension drag link. I'm 100% sure I've seen a better one come out in the last few months but can't find any info. Just remember it was made in QLD and quite expensive.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Just wondering what the best D22 Drag Link is? I know there's plenty of info on here all ready but I'm pretty sure I saw a QLD made one for around 4 or 5 hundred dollars. It looked the goods but I can't find any info on it now. If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you please point me in the right direction?
The only Drag Links on the market that seems worth buying besides this is the Grassroots and the performance suspension drag link. I'm 100% sure I've seen a better one come out in the last few months but can't find any info. Just remember it was made in QLD and quite expensive.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers
I use the grassroots drag link.Have put it to test hard 4x4ing.The hardware with kit is shit.You buy grade 8 bolts,and grade 8 washers.

Roadsafe TR2625HD $290 comes with IdlerArm support "heavier than the snake racing one" and 9 shim washers.. From 4x4Shed delivered in 3 days!

Needs to be set up right with adjusting shims under the steering box! I purchased a "pack of shim plates" at various thicknesses if I need to make finer adjustments..
Also pays to look at the idler arm and it positioning too, I brought the shim plate for this reason also! Plus it's good to have in the tool box, I've used it in emergencies to wrap bushes, pins and shafts etc

Back