• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D21 dual cab with 2yo gas install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capp

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm just trying to sell a d21 dual cab in dark red colour. It has been in a front end accident so is mostly just for parts, but the motor is really good and has a fairly new gas set up in it(lpgas1 less than 2yo and cost $2500 fitted). The tank is a spare wheel type. I am going to take the starter, dizzy,battery and air con compressor for my Urvan. Damage wise the radiator is in the fan and front end is no good but other parts may be good for you. It has 370k but motor was reco about 100k ago and has been really reliable for me. Actually I'm spewing its crashed because of how well it treated me. Tray is from Mazda b2600 but it fits and is bigger. Tinted windows.

Located in Ringwood email me [email protected] if interested(phone broken) and I will get back to you. Selling ASAP - Asking $500 which I think is worth it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back