4X4 Parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudflap

Reaction score
Hi Everyone new to this but was just woundering has anyone ever bought any thing off 4x4 Parts in the states before, as they look like they have got some good stuff for a 1989 d21.
i thought there suspension lifts looked good and for a reasonable price and the 3 inch body lift was good, but not sure if the body lift is legal in NSW. if any one knows if there good or not or if legal in NSW let me know

Cheers, Andrew

Gday mate,

Yup i've bought some upper arms off them for my Nissan Terrano 1991 WD21 and had a pleasant experience with them, paid through paypal and around a week later i received my arms :D

If you are looking at idler arm braces, keep in mind they are for LHD only....buy one from snake racing or superior engineering for the RHD version. :)

Xany said:
Gday mate,

Yup i've bought some upper arms off them for my Nissan Terrano 1991 WD21 and had a pleasant experience with them, paid through paypal and around a week later i received my arms :D

If you are looking at idler arm braces, keep in mind they are for LHD only....buy one from snake racing or superior engineering for the RHD version. :)

Good thinking on the idler arms! I wouldn't have thought bout that. Their prices are good. Might order upper arms from them instead of calmini. How much was shipping?

My Jeep driving mate reckon's these guys can get just about everything.

Never used them myself though.

I Changed this because i dont read things before i press enter

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back