D40 King Cab Fuel Issues etc etc etc

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something to try for better economy. It worked for me, I was only getting around 450-500km per tank but after doing this are now getting 600+.
Anyway. get some contact cleaner and clean the airflow sensor then put a bottle of injector cleaner in the tank and either get Nissan to reset the fuel pump or just disconnect the battery for around three hours or so to reset the fuel pump, then just drive as per normal and if your Nav is anything like mine watch you economy go up.:top:

Will do that, but where would I find the airflow sensor?

Yeah on the intake pipe about 150-200mm from the airbox. Black plastic match box size thing with two bolts holding it in place. Undo the bolts and the electrical plug, then remove the sensor and spray it with contact/electrical cleaner but do not touch the diode looking pieces inside the sensor with a your fingers or a rag as they damage easily. You'll find the aerosol cleaner will do the job nicely. After cleaning let it dry (wont take long as cleaner evaporates) and then put back together.

Back