D40 Service manual.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah pretty much every version I have ever seen is PDF because it's a smaller file format, but Mac's handle PDF's so that shouldn't be a problem

Updated Manuals

According to some information i found on the WEB there up to revision 4 for the D40 ESM.

It has 2 main sections 2005-2010 and 2010-onwards

Anyone got access to one of these?

Cheers

The up to 2010 in whatever number revision is available from many sites on the net, or for about $5 on ebay. What came after that I have no idea but given these revisions can pretty much be done by any dodgy ebay seller then uploaded to an internet server the revisions may not actually mean much even with a picture of the newer model on the cover.

Yeah I picked up a 2005 - 2010 on Ebay for about 6 bucks. I get the idea that it is European sourced.

new manual

I have just got a new d40 St 2013
Is there a manual out there??
Thanks

I did some searching here and some googling and downloaded an extensive workshop manual with a rar extension
After unzipping the file I now have the fully blown manual on my computer
It was free
It's just great a good reference for all the Navara D40

The file is called AU D40.RAR - if you click on the "Download" button it will come up with a page warning you about critical registry errors that need urgent attention. Do NOT click on that. Just save the file, then scan it.

Worst case: PM me your email address and I'll email you the archive (it's clean and thoroughly used, I'm sure the PDF pages are nearly all dog-eared by now!).

I downloaded a file and it's asking me to run 4shared desktop? I don't think so haha. I will send you my Email addy if that's ok Tony?

Cheers Rob

The file was Au D40.exe

Latest posts

Back