xforce 3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a full 3 inch exhaust system from the turbo back fitted to my 2003 (with a 2006 motor) D22 3.0L and holy shit feels like a new car, definitely a worthwhile mod. Picks up virtually off idle and no turbo lag whatsoever. Sounds so good too, you can hear the turbo spooling so much better haha! :)

Hey ben85
I just fitted my xforce exhaust had no dramas except i will have to modify that same bracket and my tip rattles on the lower shackle bolt and the towbar but i fixed that.

Did you find that it made much difference to power?

Last edited:
good stuff.

mine rattles on the shackle bolt on start up, but seems fine apart from that. doesnt touch the towbar.
what did you do to fix it?

i found it has a bit more go in the lower rev range, turbo is louder and seems to come on earlier.

how have you found yours?

Yeah mine was rattling on both the towbar and the shackle bolt while ya were driving and sounded terrible. I had an old exhaust rubber hanger from a ba falcon that i used to own. And cut a piece out of it then used the larger piece to wedge it inbetween the exhaust and the towbar which stopped it hitting the shackle bolt aswell. Not the best fix but for now it will do until i get around to thinking up something better.

Yeah ive found it picks up better doesnt seem to bog down as much in the lower rev range, and it doesnt bog down on the highway going up hills just holds at the speed as you were doing.
Yeah can hear the turbo whistle ery clear now, sounds great. Was hoping for it to be a bit louder like the exhaust note though. But i guess you would have to take out that muffler for that.

Now i gotta get a catchcan sorted then block the egr and then put on that micro intercooler.

nice find Ben85! bart did you order your from that ebay site or from xforce? for that price i am deff going to look into one!!

bryan

I ordered mine from the ebay seller bryan. Its pretty easy to put in, hardest part is the standard cat and dump pipe.

Also bryan that xforce exhaust off ebay same as what me and ben85 got is $578 posted to maryborough.
Bart

these are now on ebay for 2.5 d22 and d40 for around the 600bucks.
anyone fitted one to a 2.5d22 yet ???

legally it should have a cat converter its part of emission control/standards for cars. can be up to a $10,000.00 fine if caught by epa :( that said unlikely to get caught and id run one catless

Hey guys, been trying to chase one of these in mild steel, can't find any, all out of stock! 4 week waiting list apparently!

what difference does it mean by not having a cat on it?

you legally require a cat, big fine if you remove it from the system.

These Xforce exhausts are not that cheap when compared to others.

They are mild steel, have no cat and Xforce are not renowned for making quality exhausts. I have just recently fitted an Xforce twin 3" to my 6L commodore. I couldnt get it off quick enough.

The D40 exhaust from this ebay seller is $800 posted with a cat and rear muffler removed.

I can get an Australian made 3" aluminised turbo back exhaust with high flow cat and no muffler for $900. Made on site.
http://www.scottsrods.com.au/index.html

Aluminised exhausts are made to last a longer than mild steel, particularly if your Nav sees the salt stuff.

you legally require a cat, big fine if you remove it from the system.

These Xforce exhausts are not that cheap when compared to others.

They are mild steel, have no cat and Xforce are not renowned for making quality exhausts. I have just recently fitted an Xforce twin 3" to my 6L commodore. I couldnt get it off quick enough.

The D40 exhaust from this ebay seller is $800 posted with a cat and rear muffler removed.

I can get an Australian made 3" aluminised turbo back exhaust with high flow cat and no muffler for $900. Made on site.
http://www.scottsrods.com.au/index.html

Aluminised exhausts are made to last a longer than mild steel, particularly if your Nav sees the salt stuff.

Agreed on the price, i got mine for $550 last year. Although i believe you can get this system in stainless for $900, which isnt bad.

Personally I'd probably buy a dump pipe and make up the rest of the system myself, which is what i was going to do til i found the xforce for $550.

I haven't heard anything bad about xforce exhuasts, actually thought they made pretty decent gear at a decent price.

Maldog, just put one on yesterday, had to modify tail pipe as it hit on tow bar. Apart from that no drama. Still quiet just slightly louder than stock. I was replacing a dodgy 2.5 system which was hitting on firewall and chassis so haven't noticed big power change if any, still testing though.

Excellent mate thanks for that info il go grab one today does your exhaust have one or two mufflers ??

Which ebay store did you guys buy your exhausts from? I'm keen to get one for my nav but can't seem to find the mild steel one's or for that cheap lol

Back