Few d22 questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammo_44

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new to the world of d22 navara as I have just purchased a 2004 2.5l d22 and just have a few questions for you all.
-I would like to know where you guys recommend getting some canvas seat covers for front and rear without paying an arm and leg.
-As the Nav has a high top canopy I would like some recommendations for a roof rack system that would fit on nicely as I would like a tray of some sort on there. -Also what size awning would I be able to install with that high top canopy.
-As I'm installing a double din system how hard is it to run the wiring to a reverse camera.

If you have photos of any of these would be great.
I think that will do for now. Thanks in advance guys!

Hi, can't help with seat covers or awnings but a tip on installing the double din- the black wire in the factory loom isn't an earth. If you lose your dash and tail lights that will be the problem. And it can't be 2004 and 2.5l.

Hi all
...... I have just purchased a 2004 2.5l d22 and .......

they never sold the 2004 2.5 d22 in aussie new. either you have an import or possible a D40.
post some pics of vehicle and engine and someone will soon tell you what you have.

Latest posts

Back