Remap solution soon!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMM

Reaction score
Hello all,

We are close to having a completly remappable ecu for the 2.3TT and 2.3T engines.

After bricking 3 ECU's we are now very close to sorting the lock out issues. Remapping the actual ecu is no issue, its simply the action of gaining access and getting past the hash.

So far we will be able to delete DPF checking as well as boost limitations.

With DPF removal and full fuel available we expect 35KW and 90+NM torque.

Hello all,

We are close to having a completly remappable ecu for the 2.3TT and 2.3T engines.

After bricking 3 ECU's we are now very close to sorting the lock out issues. Remapping the actual ecu is no issue, its simply the action of gaining access and getting past the hash.

So far we will be able to delete DPF checking as well as boost limitations.

With DPF removal and full fuel available we expect 35KW and 90+NM torque.

Nice. At least you have 3 paper weights now. Certainly interested in this. Where are you guys based? As I'm sure a dynotune is required as well?

Im definately interested as well. Please let me kow when its all up and running.
Cheers

Yes 3 bricks, unless we send back to Nissan to have them reflashed completely.

Once unlocked live tuning is possible.

If the Euro spec D23TT is rated @180kw and the OZspec@140 , a gain of 35rwkw is on the cards without bypassing the DPF , Flashing your ECU is traceable by any dealer, why would one rick voiding your warranty by Flashing your ECU, $700 odd , go Unichip , get a custom tune and be done with it , none traceable and a correct tune should see get close if not go pass the 35rwkw mark , I've also been told that this can be done on the stock exhaust system and that some 3" system's will actually reduce power not increase , one might be better off just installing a better free flowing muffler than going through the expense of a 3" system

Marty

If the Euro spec D23TT is rated @180kw and the OZspec@140 , a gain of 35rwkw is on the cards without bypassing the DPF , Flashing your ECU is traceable by any dealer, why would one rick voiding your warranty by Flashing your ECU, $700 odd , go Unichip , get a custom tune and be done with it , none traceable and a correct tune should see get close if not go pass the 35rwkw mark , I've also been told that this can be done on the stock exhaust system and that some 3" system's will actually reduce power not increase , one might be better off just installing a better free flowing muffler than going through the expense of a 3" system

Marty

Because installing a chip is no different then a flash tune. accept you can take it out and 'pray' they don't realise. Nothing is completely hideable.

Marty

Where did you see that euro spec is rated at 180kw? They're rated to 190ps which is around 140kw.

Castle Hill Exhaust and performance have been doing D23 tuning for sometime now.

Getting some GOOD numbers, particularly out of the TWIN TURBO engines..

Talk to Dale, and he'll fill you in. They can even remove the DPF..

Latest posts

Back