Not too happy with my TJM bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maseface

Reaction score
So i bought a TJM t15 bullbar from the TJM warehouse in QLD, it arrive the other week and after i unwrapped it and fitted it yesterday i noticed some gashes and scratches in it.
It didn't happen in transit because theyve been repainted and the packaging wasn't damaged at all. They sent out dodgey crap.

I know im being fussy - but after paying that much for a new bullbar, i'd expect a new bullbar....

t151.jpg
t152.jpg
t153.jpg

They would have had to replace that with a new one, all shipping at their expense Why did you fit it???

also - i didn't even fully unwrap it until i was mouting it (so i could stop it getting damaged).
By that time the bumper had already been cut and i didnt really have a choice.

Sometimes it good to spend the extra and have them installed as you can say you had nothing to do with it so replace it. I wouldn't be happy either, there are going to end up scratched and dented eventually but brand new is brand new, no faults.

Yeh I know. The only thing is id have to take time off work to get it fitted. Since my work is about to sack almost half it's workforce I can't afford to take days off.
I already looked into it.
Their workshop isn't open on the weekend either.
I'm going to call them tomorrow but I'd say I'm just going to put up with it.

:(

realisticly they would just say i damaged it when unboxing it.

Realistically you dont know that until you put your case forward to them.

I have for the first time fitted out my new Ranger in TJM bar work and after a month of owning it i noticed a very small spot where the powdercoat didnt reach behind the support bar where it meats the bottom tank, anyway as soon as i showed TJM they said "no probs bring it in when ever your ready and we will replace it, take as long as you like and dont worry if you trash it its only going to be tossed in the bin anyway"

I actually i still have it on the car two months later and im no hurry to get it changed, after speaking to them last week i may stretch it out a few more months just to get as much milage out of this one as possible.

Anyway im sure they will stand by their product if you give them the chance.

Buying from a warehouse or buying from a retail shop if the product is advertised as "NEW" it should arrive as new!

best to take it into a store,

Emailing the guys who sent it out, will most often result in a No bad so sad comment. as they have to sort out the return etc, and You being a one off they can sweep it under the rug.

If you face up to a TJM store like nathan says They will bend over backwards to help.
We hope anyway!

Did you use paypal?

I had a TJM bull bar that rusted under the powder coating. By the time I notice how bad it was the warranty had expired by a year(s?). The guys at Jesmond TJM organised a replacement free of charge. I did pay them to fit it because it was easier than bringing it home but, TJM are awesome to deal with!!

Latest posts

Back