Good price or not?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevod40

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking at buying a 2007 d40 auto for 19k.
It has 2in lift, muddies, tjm bullbar, rearbar, and side steps with side rails. UHF, hardlid , diff breather extensions to under bonnet and 140k km. the problem I have with it is the 4wd light comes on when u try to engage 4wd and doesn't turn off until the ignition is and there is paint fade on bonnet. I have a couple of pics on my garage page and I found a pic on here of an older owner of the truck who's name was mrtrev. If anyone can give me their opinion or knows the truck any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

It sounds like a lot for an 8 yr old truck with an unknown issue - accessories can help sell a vehicle though they don't add value.
How does it compare to others on carsales.com.au ??

Yeah I thought it was expensive but it's got everything I want and I can use the probs to knock it down. All the trucks are around that price for stockers. The prob only sounds like the transfer switches going of the forums but I guess I won't know for sure unless I get it.

Latest posts

Back