Hi Lift Jacks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've an ali tray on my D22 and the original nissan front bar work.
I'm not sure I wanna use a high lift at the back and can't see a point where it would fit to lift.
Been thinking a decent bottle jack with good extension and just carry a 12 inch section of railway sleeper with me.
How does that sound ?

Oldie
A decent set of sidesteps/sliders will fix your issues. Also you can buy a wheel attachment for the high lift which lifts from the alloy wheel without damaging it

Rusty

Oldie
A decent set of sidesteps/sliders will fix your issues. Also you can buy a wheel attachment for the high lift which lifts from the alloy wheel without damaging it Rusty

I got the sidesteps but not sure if they are strong enuff. also seen the attachment for the wheel but that's a no go if it's the wheel I need to change.
I think I'll look for a decent hydraulic bottle jack.

If your lifting the wheel you need to remove ... how does that work with the wheel adapter??
It doesn't, but it does state that they shouldn't be used for changing wheels either, because of instability. They are designed to lift up a sunken wheel so that you can pack it up to get traction

they can also be used flat on the ground as a winch, or lift the car up out of a rut then push it off the jack making the car land up out of the rut, you can also use it to pop a tyre off the beed, pulling panels out if they have been damaged, the list goes on.

Yeah, good info to have in here. I was more getting at the wheel lift attachment hahahah

they can also be used flat on the ground as a winch, or lift the car up out of a rut then push it off the jack making the car land up out of the rut, you can also use it to pop a tyre off the beed, pulling panels out if they have been damaged, the list goes on.
They definitely do a good job of straightening up panels to get you home

Most often I have used mine to change tyres (pack under the chassis or axle with a stout log or rock for safety), then to lift and pack rocks under tyres, then a clamp, lastly as a come-a-long.
I have never seen the tyre adaptor first hand.

Latest posts

Back