STX-550 Lift Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargedgolf

Reaction score
A few months ago I posted a question about lift kits for my D40, I copied a link for a Bilstein based kit on ebay and was advised not to bother & speak to John Zordo (Zordos 4WD Suspension, www.zordos4wdsuspension.com.au 07 3351 2692)

I made that call a couple of weeks ago benefited from some awesome advice & guidance for my kit. Basically I got a kit specified for my ute that suits what I do & where I do it for a great price from John. It arrived in under 2 days (from Brissy to the Central Coast in NSW) complete with comprehensive fitting instructions. It took me about 5 hours to fit in total without any issues whatsoever & gave me an initial lift of 75mm up front & 85 at the rear (I have HD springs on the rear) after settling down it now has given me about 60mm up front & 80 on the rear.
The kit is Bilstein shocks with Bluemax springs & bushes etc. I had John assemble the front shocks for ease of fitment for me which just meant I had to buy a pair of new top hats. All in all I think the kit was $1975.
The ride is perfect. Firm but not harsh at all and very responsive, in fact it's exacty as I wanted it.
I got the wheel alignment done yesterday & my camber was out less than a degree on both sides so no need to fit adjustable top arms. I have now also gone up a size from 255/65/17 to 265/70/17 Toyo Open Country ATII rubber.

I am now a very very happy guys thanks to the advice you guys gave me & the top shelf service from John at Zordos, I thoroughly recommend this guy for all things suspension & he seems a top bloke too.

I'll post up a phone shot later...

Latest posts

Back