How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently about 97,500 and still running great.

Isn't your D22 a 2002-2003 model. Makes mine look like a high km's model.

My 2006 STR is up to about 113,000km's now. All km's done by me, had fun doing those km's to.

Dave.

Isn't your D22 a 2002-2003 model. Makes mine look like a high km's model.

My 2006 STR is up to about 113,000km's now. All km's done by me, had fun doing those km's to.

Dave.

Yep, August 2003 model.

I only did about 9,500kms last year, helps when going to work is a 14km round trip, works out around 3500 kms per year, the rest was 4wd trips. :big_smile:

I roughly do 140km's a day for work.

The Nav get's a rest some weekends and just sits in the driveway. Not very often though.

Dave.

i beat you all, i got 280,000 on my beast and still going strong, nothing major except for an alternator, patrol 100A alternators work a treat there $100 form the wreckers and a set of tires, then there's the small crap to make life easier thats bout it

My 2006 D22 has 98,000 on it with two years of courier work stopping and starting it about 30 times a day...not a thing wrong with it..knock on wood.
Nissan suspension is crap, completely bottoms out with a ton on it. Now have EFS Elite and no more courier work.

Picked up my new Nav D22 mid Feb this year, have now done nearly 8000 km's, including a round trip up to Currumbin QLD & back to Geelong VIC. I agree with the standard suspension being horrible, next move when cashed up will be an EFS Elite 2" lift kit or maybe tough dog.........

156000 in my 03 d22, second owner of it so dont know if anything major has gone wrong, she dosent miss a beat for me though. Cheers

Matty

'02 d22 with 140k's on it

Bought it in Nov '08 with 128 on it. Been over to Fraser a few time since. Did the front diff on a day out driving up a dry creek bed. My bad.

Looking at doing something about the suspension sometime soon.

my poor old 2004 model is about the click over the 100000 mark.
atm its like 99893 km's,
i've had my share of trouble some maybe driver fault lol

Picked up my new Nav D22 mid Feb this year, have now done nearly 8000 km's, including a round trip up to Currumbin QLD & back to Geelong VIC. I agree with the standard suspension being horrible, next move when cashed up will be an EFS Elite 2" lift kit or maybe tough dog.........

Ahhh, gods country.....................(my back yard)

Sept 2003 model as of today 182000 Km all mine
Had a few issues new turbo at 96000
new motor at 120000km rebuilt my self new everything
rear wheel bearings at 145000kms
mind you this is my work truck so fully loaded its comes in at 2950kgs

heaps of mods,2.5 in exhaust, long range tank, custom draws, canopy,roof racks, EFS springs , bars and shocks, custom dual battery, 3 radios (HF, UHF, dual band amateur) steel bar and cibe lights, winch, snorkel, roof console, after market stereo system, that will do it for the moment the money spent is scaring me

just replaced the original front brake pads this week not a bad run 180K

Latest posts

Back