Fuel Pump re Learn on a V9X Engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiezzy

Reaction score
I have read a couple of posts and some information on a Fuel Pump Re Learn on the V9X engine .
i have a 2011 STX550 and just was wondering if this can be done by me or is it more involved than that
thanks in advance cheers Pete

There are several ways to achieve it. The first and best and cheapest is to pop the battery negative lead off and press the brake pedal. This does a "soft reset" of the ECU and one of the things reset is the fuel map.

There are other things reset by this process: the trip meter (not the odometer) and the radio's PIN acceptance - you'll need that. It might also reset the auto-up on the driver's window and the anti-hijack feature with the keyfob remote unlock.

Thanks Tony I will give it a go when you say put your foot on the brake after disconnecting neg terminal on battery do i hold the peddle in for a certain amount of time or just a second or so
cheers Pete

A couple of seconds should be plenty, it is just to help remove any residual charge from the capacitors in the ecu.

Latest posts

Back