Idler Arm

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_Mond

Reaction score
Hello,

I took my D22 in for a wheel alignment and the tech has come back saying that I need a new idler arm. He wanted to charge me $160 for a new unit not including fitment. I found a Cozza idler arm here for $52.24
https://www.onlineautoparts.com.au/products/ZPN-09451
and I was wondering how hard they are to fit? It looks pretty simple, i would guess I need to get a wheel alignment afterwards as well? I just don't want to be paying more than what i need to. And if it is easy enough to fit I will just do it myself.

Cheers, Raymond.

Never fitted one, but it looks straight forward. They just bolt the chassis afaik. Getting the steering joint undone will probably be the only thing that might be difficult. A wheel alignment is a good idea after changing steering components.

What is wrong with it, got too much play, bearings gone?

Theyre easy anyone could do it, make sure to replace split pin. but maybe be careful which one you buy because replaced mine the start of the year and has now worn, probably from offroadng but i got mine from bursons.

Theyre easy anyone could do it, make sure to replace split pin. but maybe be careful which one you buy because replaced mine the start of the year and has now worn, probably from offroadng but i got mine from bursons.

Thanks yeah I fitted the Cozza one and was happy with it. Hopefully it holds up. Came with a new split pin so that was handy.

Latest posts

Back