2015 Muster Location & Date

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok people.
Time is running out. I apologise as I was on the committee but things in life got out of hand.
Is there still enough interest in getting something going on the planned weekend?

I am always up for the Navara Muster and If I had time I would commit to it. As a small business owner I know how hard it is to commit time to a event like this. I wish I had free time but I am working 12-15hour days already, which why I love going to the musters. If we do not have one this year I am prepared to commit to working on the next years muster but only if we can get started planning 6-8months out. I did not mind the venue we had planned for this year so why not keep it and just make plans for next year? I think it a great event and I am proud to be part of it in any way I can I just don't see how we could pull it off this year in 7 weeks is just not enough time to get everyone's money, the venue, the insurance, the sponsors, the entertainment,the t-shirts,... oh and go to work, oh and sleep, oh and eat. So why not officially postpone this years muster and everyone get out to LCMP with Tory!

MTCW
Rueben

Latest posts

Back