air con/ heater fan only works on high??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danscape

Reaction score
Sorry if asked before, couldn't find a thread.
The fan for air con/heater will only work on high?? Nothing at all on the lowest 3 settings. I have checked fuses (all good) Not sure where else to look.
Its a 2014 D22. Was working fine one day then not the next. any help would be greatly appreciated.

it would have to be something in that slide switch unit if your getting power on the 4 th setting and no power on the other 3 settings. i would be looking at the back of this switch unit for any lose wires at the plug etc. see if you can get your hand up and behind the switch and riggle the wires carefully with the switch and power on , if no luck you need to visually inspect the switch as mentioned.

Mine was the fan resistor that needed replacing. It is up behind the blower fan passenger side under and forward of the glovebox. Awkward to get to and get out then back in.

Last edited:
Fan resistor for sure. As mentioned, awkward spot to get to. Do a search, it has been mentioned plenty of times. There's threads with pictures too.

Fan resistor for sure. As mentioned, awkward spot to get to. Do a search, it has been mentioned plenty of times. There's threads with pictures too.
Cheers bods, now that I know what to actually search for....yes there are some helpful posts. Thanks for your help.

Just replaced my resistor yesterday. 88 bucks from Nissan or 20 odd bucks from ebay . The resistor board has a fusible link on it and mine had burnt out . They corrode after many years sadly .
Good luck with it Danscape

Latest posts

Back