Window switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro123

Reaction score
The drivers switch for the front left hand window has stopped winding the window up, although the front passenger switch works fine, and the window will wind down with both switches.

I was just wondering (before I attack it) if anyone has had the opportunity to pull one of these switches apart, if they can be rebuilt (I have come across other window switches which once pulled apart cannot be rebuilt) and if the switch can be replaced as a separate unit or does the whole block have to be replaced?

Thanks in advance for any advice
Pedro

I'm also having some problems with the front switches.
Passenger side front will go down but not up.
Drivers window doesn't stop going up or down.
Has anyone tried contact spray on them or have the switches just had it and need replacing.
cheers

G'day guys, I had the same issue with the passenger rear, pulled the switch apart and reassembled. It all works fine once rebuilt. There is a micro toggle switch inside and it appeared the connection was a little lacking tightened everything back up. Been a month and all working perfectly again.

take your time but is an easy fix.

As above. Take your time and it works great. Contact get a layer of build up on them. Careful cleaning and contact spray and all good. Found a good description on one of the UK forums. Don't lose the spring clip and watch which direction it comes off. will fit both but works only one.

Having the same issues on my rear windows. Guess all the red dirt from lapping around Oz is causing the problem. Will see if contact spray works miracles.

Latest posts

Back