Factory Direct 4x4 Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortyNavros

Reaction score
Great customer service, good price and fast/free shipping. Exhaust I bought was for my 2004 ZD30 D22, 3 inch aluminised with car and muffler.

Install was relatively simple and anyone with basic car knowledge can do themselves in 3-4 hours, just make sure you soak all your own exhaust bolts/nuts well with penetrent beforehand.The worst part was trying to install the nut and washer on the lower engine side stud off the turbo, damn near impossible to get a socket or spanner on it, I ended up using a flexi-joint adaptor to just tighten it enough. I didnt remove my turbo before hand, I used the double nut technique to remove the lower studs so I was able to pull the dump pipe out.

Picture on the website is all coated black paint, the first two pieces of pipe (dump and next) are black coated as they are stainless I am lead to believe, the rest of the system is you have the option of black paint on mild steel or aluminised. Aluminised is always the best option to prevent rust.

Have a tiny exhaust rattle intermittently, I think it may come from the rear passenger side shackle on the leaf spring, however almost all 3 inch systems no matter the manufacturer will rattle here. Plenty of clearance elsewhere including next to the front drive shaft which is a notorious place for the exhaust to contact.

A pleasure to deal with, exhaust sounds/looks great.

Great price, only thing I can fault is the welds weren't super pretty, but it's a pipe to get rid of exhaust, doesn't have to be flawless. Cost me $880 with delivery included as they had a special on for March. They even included two rear tail pipe sections free of charge, one with a muffler and one without as I wasn't sure if I was going to like all the noise. Dump pipe also comes with a EGT bung ready to go, just have to modify the heat shield to make some room for the new larger sump

The noise is awesome and basically the difference is a heap of turbo whistle. I wouldn't say there is a heap of performance difference, but in conjuction with a custom tune it will keep your EGTs lower, which was my main reason for buying it.

http://www.factorydirect4x4exhausts.com.au/nissan-navara-d22-3-0l-3-aluminised-exhaust-system/

Cheers,
Shorty

I was going to get this exhaust. But the price just went up! $980 Still not a bad price i guess. Do you know if these are mandrel bent? And is the pyro bung on the dump in the usual spot? Now im thinking if im going to spend $1000 on a exhaust i might aswell get a stainless steel system

I'm also curious about this exhaust as it's $1080 fitted in Brisbane vs $1485 fitted for a Beaudesert Exhaust in aluminised steel.

Wondering if anyone has bought the 2.5L version and if they had any clearance issues with the 3 inch dump as there doesn't seem to be much room at all between the firewall and stock dump pipe.

Have a look at dea exhaust out if dandy in Melbourne guys a few of us here have them. St 550 posted it's great gear

Think im going to get a stainless system. Or a beaudesert. These dont sound like the greatest quality...

Last edited:
Beaudesert is expensive but well worth it if you are keeping your Nav for a long time. 2.75 in the optimum for our motors according to my tuner. I got one of the last with the 2.75 dump pipe, now they have gone back 2.5 inch it's that damm tight a fit it would make a nun proud.

Think im going to get a stainless system. Or a beaudesert. These dont sound like the greatest quality...

For the best quality stainless ring aaa exhaust in qld mate no word of a lie. Best you'll get and a great price too

Ok, I will give them a call. We have aaa exhaust here in adelaide too. They have some great reviews

Yeah it is mandrel bent, pyro welded on back of dump. Pretty decent price, was the best price aluminised custom system I could find. Was made locally and with free shipping it was a good deal, also good people to deal with over the phone and email

Ended up ordering a genie exhaust yesterday.. 409 stainless steel with cat no muffler, ceramic coated dump pipe with egt pyro for $1330 delivered. And they are giving away a pair of treds with every genie system

Latest posts

Back