Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Thought we could have a thread where we post bargains we see, can be Ebay, online shops or bricks and mortar shops.

The item(s) could be of interest to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
That one ended up going for $1525, in the listing he said it was worth over 3k because of the flip up windows? Not sure, never priced them.

I have been thinking of getting a set of CHeezy slider's for my Nevara.

I think there about $600 the last time I rang.

Dave.

MILLWELD
yeah ill either be going a set of cheezy slider's or millweld one's soon.
but im gonna paint mine blue like the car.
i wonder whether we can get brookey's to do a bulk order like he did for the hilux's but do it for the navaras.

I asked Brooksey ages ago, never got a reply.

Brooksey and Boof are pretty close, mightn't have answered since I have told Boof my thoughts a couple of times.

Dave.

yeah i asked him to like in december. and got no reply.
lol what did ya say to boof?

Many a thing, alot of it was asking for proof when he bagged the ZD30's.

He ain't brand bias. Just bags the shit out of Nissan drivelines and talks up Hilux gear and 60 series landcruiser driveline. Just like DGR.

The days of 60 series gear being able to be found not stuffed are limited.

Atleast Nissan still make decent diffs and gearboxes ect,

Toyota dont even make the 200 series V8 diesel motor. Isuzu built it, same with the Duramax.

Dave.

Just typical fanboy shit, the hard part is not getting sucked into it, it's hard watching shit get posted knowing younger or people less knowledgable on the subject may take it as gospel.

Hehe, Toyota don't make drive lines to cope with the new V8 diesel thats for sure, a mate of a mate works in the DSE and reckons the 79 series utes were blowing up front diffs and CVs during the fires quicker than they could replace em.

and the rear diff is 50mm thinner (left and right) than the front diff. visible to the eye my m8 had to get wheel spacers just so the car looked square

haha i think brooksy got over the sliders thing, it was spose to be a small on the side job but got way more interest then expected. Not hard to make your own...if you have access to a welder etc. any engineering shop could do em.

^ I am gonna get a mate to make me a set. He is a boilermaker and makes dragline buckets and Bulldozer blades.

Whatever they make those out of that what he is making them out of. He did tell me the name but I cant remember it right now.

Hey Skonky how big is the front ring gear in those 70 series.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back