Towing mirrors...again

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundowner2

Reaction score
Fellow drongos...its been sometime since this subject was raised....I need a new set of towing mirrors....my old Repco things, the type that clip on the door with a tension strap to the door bottom, have outlived their useful life and scratched the s*it out of the glass anyway...I once had a set of the clip on things that never quite fitted correctly..I would of course like a set of Clearview but there are about 700 reasons why I won't get them....has anyone found a set that will actually fit Navara existing mirrors?,...I'd like to offer a reward...but wont.
Paul.
Queensland.

There are cheaper knockoffs of the Clearviews around. Vibrate a little bit but pretty good.

Thanks all but I was hoping someone has found one of the type you clamp to your existing mirrors that can actually clamp properly....I had a Rodeo some time ago and had great success with the type I had on there...the Navara mirror shape is quite different.

I have Ora towing mirrors and used them for years on our Thai D40. They hung on well and contoured to the shape of the mirror shell. Although I did use the additional arm with magnetic pad to brace the mirror from folding back from oncoming trucks. Not sure if the arms were necessary but bought them for our previous tow vehicle so thought that I would use them on the Nav. They are still going and are used on the new (3rd) tug.

Plenty of Pre loved Clearview pop up for sale on their website for between $350-$400. I just got a set posted from Vic to Qld for $380. Black, electric and indicators. They are fantastic.

Latest posts

Back