d22 ecu reset procedure?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
according to others it only works on the 2.5?

i just tried it and it worked. can't upload the video though, dont have my mobile to pc cable at the moment... to be uploaded tonight

Ah ok, my mistake, missed that post.

Maybe 4x4 and 4x2 ECU's are different then?

Might give it a crack on my 2.5 to see if it works.

thanks for the vid maddog, ill try again tonight, i tried it like 10 times but and no matter what i did i could not get that light to flash, and lookin at your vid i did exactly what you did, jason i definately have the 2.5cr 4x4 2009 str d22

Should this reset be performed with hot or stone cold engine or does'nt it matter?

If the D22 procedure is anything like the D40 procedure then the suggestion is do it while the engine is warm or at normal operating temperatures.

I've done my d40 both at cold and warm and haven't really noticed any difference, scangauge hasn't reported any faults, the LHK is as variable as it was before each procedure and from each tank I still get similar range. But on the upside the wheels haven't fallen off, there has been no extra noise and it all still appears to work so I also haven't noticed any adverse effects.

sorry to bump an old thread, Was wondering if there was a reset procedure for the QD32 engine? Just bought a Navara and would like to reset it. Cheers

Just do it the easy way. Write down the trip meter value, pop the battery negative lead, press the brake pedal, put the battery lead back on and take the (unladen) vehicle for a gentle drive.

sorry to bump an old thread, Was wondering if there was a reset procedure for the QD32 engine? Just bought a Navara and would like to reset it. Cheers

There is no computer to reset.

Out of luck old mate as its mechanically injected.

Dave.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5825/mov02646.mp4

NOTE:

when i count and at times start from say 4 or 2, or any other number, thats because i quickly said what was involved and continued counting from 1 in my mind, but was up to that second after finishing my quick explanation

understand? yes? no?

Got it - no probs. One thing I did notice, where are your lights for the glow plugs on the dash?

I tried this prob 10times sarvo and it stll won't do it. I'm following the video exactly and the steps. I'm jot sure whether after the 5depress/release you have to hopd pedal in or not? Starting to get the shits

Latest posts

Back