Fitting 35" Tyres Bible

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshy

Reaction score
So im sure people get sick of seeing the same things get posted...or PM'd..
So in this thread post up what you did to fit 35" tyres. As much info as possible.

Eg.
I fit 35x10.5x16 on neg 0 offset rims with a 2" suspension lift (torsion bars and extended shackles). Removed the front mudflap. Minor scrubbing at full lock on full flex.

also fit 35x13.5x16 on neg 0 offset rims with 2" suspension lift and 2" body lift. removed front mudflap and a bit of massaging of the bottom of the wheel arch.

If you had a different experience or width/rim offset/lift then post it up!

Chit chat to a minimum please.

Hi Joshy this could be a silly question but 35x10.5x16 will that also need reduction gears?

doesnt "need" them but makes it a hell of a lot easier offroad.

So im sure people get sick of seeing the same things get posted...or PM'd..
So in this thread post up what you did to fit 35" tyres. As much info as possible.

Eg.
I fit 35x10.5x16 on neg 0 offset rims with a 2" suspension lift (torsion bars and extended shackles). Removed the front mudflap. Minor scrubbing at full lock on full flex.

also fit 35x13.5x16 on neg 0 offset rims with 2" suspension lift and 2" body lift. removed front mudflap and a bit of massaging of the bottom of the wheel arch.

If you had a different experience or width/rim offset/lift then post it up!

Chit chat to a minimum please.

Hey Joshy

How much did you "Massage" the inside of the wheel arch? I would imagin you would need to knock the front of the sill in a couple of inches to clear the 35's at full lock & flex.

Cheers

Made the jump up to 35s this arvo very happy with them fair bit of work on the guards but looks neat and tidy

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 768
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 628
At the front iv got about a 4, 2 inch body n 2 inch suspension and the rear bout a 5inch

hey al, are those 35x12.5 15s? or a different size?

what size and offset rims?

what have you done to the guards and how does it go on take off?

Na they are 35x12.5 15s with a -26 offset so they stick out abit and yer let's just say grinder is ur best friend that day but still looks neat and tidy with some paint

they look good al.

will be interesting to see how your drive line handles it

Does look the business bigal hopefully ill be doin my 09 d22 soon but not sure if ill do a body lift as i think its not legal on an air bagged car & im going to run 15" instead of the std 16" to give me more of a foot print

Hey Bigal how are the 35s still going today?? how'd the driveline handle them?? and how did your fuel consumption take it?? Sluggish off the start

Latest posts

Back