All-Terrain Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoy my BFGoodrich A/Ts. Although I do wish i had of waited for the Ko2s .On this truck i can only compare to standard tho. They are quite, GREAT in the wet and haven't had any drama off road.
Everyone will have their preference.

Another one with Maxxis 980'S. Found them good on bitumen and in the wet. Seem to be wearing very well, only downer is the road noise on certain types of bitumen.

Currently running Toyo Open Country AT2 in 265/65 R17 and love them. No road noise great on wet roads which can be an issue for some others. And fantastic off road. Currently at 50,000 ks and on half worn. Would definitly buy them again.

getting a set of B F Goodrich ko2 265 70 16 put on Friday . Had Bridgestone 697 on which were a bit better that the Hankook Dynapro ATM I had before that . Was looking at the toyo but maybe next time

Just got back from Arkaroola, had the Chinese tyres on the ute still. Currently showing 32K, they did all of the tracks around there, including the 4L 1st & 2nd gear type tracks, no probs. Towed our caravan up there & back, no worries. Came home via the road to Yunta, which is now massively corrugated for about 220km of it. It took us longer to come down that road than it did to drive the Birdsville Track! These same cheap & cheerful tyres have been up to Lorella Springs, along the Savannah Way & several times through the Flinders Ranges. Today, they towed a Port Jackson Fig tree to the dump in my work trailer. Don't get too hung up on tyre brands!

Latest posts

Back