New member saying hello...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peak STX 550

Reaction score
Hi to ALL....im new to the forum and am just getting used to using this set-up....Excuse me if i make mistakes and send messages all over the place....surely enough ill pick it up soon enough and we can start sharing knowledge and information about our BOYS TOYS !!!

Just picked up the new 2012 ST-X 550 2 weeks ago and i love it !!!! not many 550's around iv noticed.....mine i believe was one of the first 2012 built & complied to be delivered by the dealer.........

Truly a great truck.....only time will tell how it stands up to my heavy foot and off-roading habits....

Gday mate....hows it going.

welcome to the Nav family.

enjoy the forum and your new love..

G, day peak STX550,

Welcome aboard,fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum!

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

G'day PeakSTX550 - I'm a newbie here too. Not new to Navara's tho - I'm picking up my 3rd D40 tomorrow - an STX550.

I rigged them all with snorkel, winch, ARB bully, ARB OME & TJM bash plates. ARB's 550 bully hasn't been released yet - so I'm going to have to drive it bog standard for a couple of months. (Can't be ar*sed with multiple visits to ARB..). I know ECB are doing a bully but I'm not into that single use only alloy rubbish...

How is your 550 going?

Maybe I'm not very good at this, but I can't find much 550 specific stuff... I'm wanting to know about chipping and any news on the arrival of steel bullies.

Also - have you noticed the vibration dampers hanging off the front ends of the leaf springs - I'm wondering if they are new for 2012 or where there from the start of the V6 and if you get a heap of vibration if you use upgraded suspension that doesn't have them?

Latest posts

Back