20inch rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
anyone any idea if you can put 20's on a D40 without modifiying the stock suspension setup?
Ive been looking at some on gumtree i presume the tyres are low profile 35's ?

You can get low profile 32s and 33s to fit on 20s alot of americans put them on their 4x4s and even their 2x4s

Heres some 20" kmc rockstars on 32" nitto grapplers on a late model toyota 4runner over in the states. Search in google images, theres plenty of other types of wheels and sizes of tyre if you want. A better idea.

But id say with only a minor suspension lift you could fit 32s or 33s in a d40 if so then you could get low profiles to suit 20s not sure on how expensive these tyres would be though.

37b71aff.jpg

Bart

I went through this rigmorol. 22s will even fit without a lift, just depends on the profile of your tyres. the 20s pictured wrapped in 32" all terrains will set you back $3200 if you buy them in Australia. The most common size tyres to go around these would be a 33 if you were looking for a decent all terrain/mud tyre. And yes you would need to do some modifications to get a 33 to fit. Check sringos thread on 285/75/16. They are the same outside diameter as these. I asked a couple places about getting muds or AT in a 32'' and was told i would have to make a special order.

Would still cost you less to buy them from the states even with the import duties...

Latest posts

Back