Cooper ST Maxx whos running them?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben-D22

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've been shopping around for tires and was gonna put a set of BFG A/T 265 75 16 on my nav for about 365 each. Then a mate of mine has decided to do me up some mates rates for Cooper ST Maxx 265 75 16 at 300 each! Never been a Cooper fan myself but I think I'm about to be converted. Anyone know what the road noise is like?

From what I've read on other Forums, most people who are running them seem happy with them..... Apparently they are a big improvement over the old Coopers.....

I wouldn't mine a set of these as a set of play tyres (hercules trail digger m/t's):
hercules_light_truck_trailDiggerMT.png

if only I could find out a price for set of 265/70/17

Coopers S/T Maxx

Hey guys.
I have some near new (5000k) Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx's on my D22 STR.
These are 265/75/16.
I want to change them out as they are a bit "overkill" for my needs.
Any one know what these are worth to sell second hand?
The Spare has not been used. Still have the nipples.
I am going to replace them with some less agressive tyres, like Maxxis or similar as I do mostly road driving. (80-90 %). Just your thoughts please. Dazza

I have no idea what theyd be worthbuy where are you located (cant see it on my ph) as I need new tyres.

The Cooper s/t Maxx are great , much better than the old ones, still a harder long wearing type compound but I have no issues with them at all.

Latest posts

Back