Xrox Bullbars?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maseface

Reaction score
Hey, im really liking the look of the Xrox Bullbars.
Im not really going to be doing any serious 4x4 stuff. Just wondering what people thought of them?

They say the are compliant with all the laws - but they don't void insurance or anything do they?

Love them, if you fit them right it gives you 2 winch/snatch hooks. And tuff as nails

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 226
Are plastic bumpers stonger?

What sort of qustion is that?????

Put it this way I'd trust the factor nudge bar over that thing.
It's a winch bar NOT a bull bar. I went the tjm bar because I live and travel in an area where roos can be a problem. If your going for looks then and somewhere to mount your winch then go an xrox bar.

i have to admit these xrox bars are abit like a glorified nudge bar with a couple of 2 inch pipes welded to both ends. too much under front guard is also exposed also, definetly a good winch bar and or for the full off road mud basher. to me 3 out of 10. look into the ARB steel bars.

ROFL I can't believe you just said that. :wristy:

because it's true............

i have to admit these xrox bars are abit like a glorified nudge bar with a couple of 2 inch pipes welded to both ends. too much under front guard is also exposed also, definetly a good winch bar and or for the full off road mud basher. to me 3 out of 10. look into the ARB steel bars.

Agree there mate. Or tho Tjm are better still. They do not act like a plow like the arb do.

I've got a TJM steel winch bar and could not be happier with it.
I recon the Xrox looks good and would be a solid mounting bar for a winch but as Tiger said, you don't want to hit a decent sized roo or something with them. They just don't offer enough protection and really, isn't that why we buy bullbars?. For a comp truck look, the Xrox does it, and yes it IS so much stronger than the standard nudge bar. Almost anything would be!
Just my 2 cents worth...

Latest posts

Back