• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nav D40 Hard lid & sports bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

For sale is a deluxe Nissan D40 ST/ST-X tray lid. It has a central locking unit and led light wired into lid. It is a genuine Nissan top, please see the original plate picture.

Also included is the aluminium sports bar which fits above the lid and has 2 side pieces that ensure water tight fit.

The lid and bar where bought with the car in August 2012 and have been great. The colour is midnight black with 2 red lines running through, which are stickers & could be removed.

I am changing my D40 to a canopy so no longer need this lid. It's in great condition and is being sold will all components to connect it to a standard Nissan tub.

Looking to sell this soon so I am happy to negotiate on the price. Please call or message me to have a look at the unit.

Please note that lid is no longer connected to car and is in storage in garage. I'm located on the Gold Coast.

Thanks Matt
0416125136 [email protected]

I can't upload photos at the moment but its currently listed on Gumtree.
Gum Tree Ad: 1065316584

Latest posts

Back