How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mileage

My truck has just reached 261 000 km . I have not had any problems with it. Great vehicle. I was a toyota fan . Now I admire both.

up to 27000 for me now, 2010 str. no problems so far...just not enough money for more mods, lol

Yeah I'm doing about 800-1000km's a week for work then going away on the weekends makes it climb pretty quickly. The sales guy at Nissan tried to sell me an "extra-time" warranty package because that'd give give me seven years to reach the km limit for my warranty, at this rate I'll reach it in three.
Theres an extra drive one to, from memory it was like $900 for another 50000km at my dealer.

2005 zd30 .235000k now on mine, still nothing replaced.
Still original shocks!

Changing them this friday for the first time in7 years,should be interesting to see how much pressure is left in them.

D22 Zd30, 2003 bought in 04 with 28Th km, Just done 118,000
Shocks replaced, never had any issues, Turbo replaced before giving it a chance to let go. 864Nm at the wheels.

120k, all mods done. replaced turbo just for piece of mind, otherwise it just purs along. perfect!

Last edited:
120 000km's replaced head. kinda my fault cos radiator hose cam off and I didnt realise, replaced turbo just recently. all mods were done between 90 000- 100 000

I bought my d22 in mid may and I've just had the 10k service done this last weekend. So I'm a couple of months ahead of schedule. I'm hating it too haha

-tyler

05 with just under 190k no real dramas apart from having to replace the a/c compressor next week..... bye bye $1300 :(

Latest posts

Back