Bugger!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevyn

Reaction score
With all tha crap thats been going on lately with regards to mods etc. got me thinking about tyre sizes and such. To be legal we cannot increase our tyres more than 15mm (in diameter?). Guess what? Tyre companies don't make tyres 15mm bigger WTF (and I don't swear). So I started looking at tyre sizes and what's available in light truck construction 265/70/16. TWO brands so far!! BFG's and Bridgestone!! I don't want either, I WANT another beer :big_smile:
I looked up the tyres that came as OE on my wagon Bridgestone AT D693, not listed in 265/70/16, what's going on here?? Bloody hell!

End rant! Sorry about that.

Cheers Brad, beer No.4 :big_smile:

yeah its a joke. wats the mm difference between 265/70 and 31"?

Thank you jas4x4, not quite the problem I was having more to do with the scam of OE tyres.

Joshy I reckon joke might be closer to the truth! The dif between 31" & 265/70 is just under 10mm with the 265's being smaller. But I couldn't find a 31 for a 16"rim :dong:

just go 15's?, ive got imperial tyres(35's) on 16" rims before im sure someone would make em.

Thanks josh the answer was so obvious my ears are still ringing from the slap!! Can I fit 15's on my wagon?? Tis an 08 D22.

Latest posts

Back