What wheels and tyres????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara_cruz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone can help me out here. I know there was a thread sometime ago no about wheels and tyres that people were using on their Navs. I have searched for it but cannot find it.

Can anyone help me out, I am wanting to run a bigger size wheel and tyre package that will allow me to go off road and alos run on the freeways. I am after a wheel and tyre package that will give the most mileage and best fuel consumption.

What wheels do you guys run with your 33's and so on steel rims where to ge them from?
What size tyres do you run before they are too big and greatly reduce fuel consumption.....etc

Is the wheel patter the same for the D22 and D40?

Thanks again guys

The D40 and D22 run different stud patterns. When buying a bigger tyre you are going to lose fuel efficiency straight away. Going bigger will usually mean more aggressive also which will be detrimental to your mileage. Its always going to be a compromise. If you really want it all you might be better off with 2 sets. One for offroad and stockers for onroad. On the other hand there has been good things said about MTZ's as an allrounder. Maybe just go up a size with a set of those and see how it is for you?

No worries, if you only want one set of tyres then I'm pretty sure that if you go up to 265/75 from standard the speedo is actually more accurate with this rolling diameter. Something to do with what they use on o/s model D40's but I'm sure someone else who owns one can shed some more light on this. This size should still give you reasonable economy too. I've heard of people getting 70,000 km plus out of a set of Mickey THompson MTZ's, something to consider for your mileage concerns. Good luck with it!

Latest posts

Back