clutch replacement!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi zachb just wondering how you went with that clutch and what they ended up charging ya?? I've just burnt my clutch out on my 3.0 td d22 only bought it 5000 k's ago its my first 4x4 so guess I was excited and didn't realise the clutch was on the way out. Anyway when I dropped it to the nissan mechanic he told me it had a duel mass flywheel, but after checking it out he rang me and told me it was a single solid mass one which was good cause he could have done the dodgy, but is getting it machined. I'm not sure if its been replaced previously ,anyway ill wait and what the cost will be next week!! Just thought I'd ask so I have an idea that's all

The zd30s are a solid mass flywheel so if yours can be machined that would be the cheaper option. I bought a whole new clutch kit online and got it installed for around $600

Hi zacb,

Where did you take it in to be installed for $600? That price sounds pretty reasonable if that's all you paid for the labor to get it swapped out.

Cheers,
Andrew

Latest posts

Back