How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 20000 on mine when i jumped in this morning....booked in for service in week and half time

on perth gumtree at the moment.
437000 on o6 str
It heartens me to see

Attachments

• high km nav.jpg
    high km nav.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 130
He probably just unplugged the speedo sensor for the last 100000kms o_O
Mose well fucker dont tell you the real speed anyway B-)

mines got 1800kms on it had it for just under a month

2003 STR, 160,000km, all stock, original clutch & turbo still going very well.
Just nipped up the front wheel bearings and checked the brakes, all ok.
Incidently I just took a day trip out to Orange N.S.W. to go mountain biking with my mate in his GU II Patrol, it has 300,000km on and the only thing he's replaced are the brake pads, ZD30 with original clutch and turbo etc and goes like a train, needless to say he's been very happy with it, I hope that bodes well for us in our Navara's.

Last edited:
130k, brakes are still brand new, motor seems to go better every year no problems as yet. touch wood.

Not mine but the old mans is about to tick over 450,000. Dx 3.2 non turbo. Still goes alright. Not much been replaced although third gear is just about gone falls out all the time. Mine has just rolled over 100,000. 05 str 3.0td. hopefully I get the same out of my donk although I highly doubt it

There's a guy on the Patrol forum who's work mate has 500,000kms on a D22 ZD30. Still the original motor from what he knows.

39,000kms on my 2011 D22 2.5
One small oil leak at 30k fixed under warranty.
Small issue with RHF body mount also fixed under warranty.
Slight wine in 5th gear that I am keeping an ear on..

In general its been great so far and has been very fuel efficient on long trips.

2006 str

151000, just staring on 2nd engine. After turbo impellor failure

Geez that's a lot of k's for a car that's 9 months old, I brought mine in late July and have done 22000.

Yeah I'm doing about 800-1000km's a week for work then going away on the weekends makes it climb pretty quickly. The sales guy at Nissan tried to sell me an "extra-time" warranty package because that'd give give me seven years to reach the km limit for my warranty, at this rate I'll reach it in three.

Latest posts

Back