How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last long drive was 16k to kununarra and back, would do it tomorrow if work would let me

That's awesome man, and here I was thinking of trading my nav up because I thought she was getting old at 180,000 kms.. Misses and I want to leave Victoria and go to Perth then all up the west coast to the top and wasn't sure if I'd have some reliability issues....

Serious?? Obviously that's what this thread is about.

No it isn't, The thread is titled "how many ks on your d22" not who has the highest ks. I only made a simple remark. I may need to consult with you the next time before I make a comment though.

No it isn't, The thread is titled "how many ks on your d22" not who has the highest ks. I only made a simple remark. I may need to consult with you the next time before I make a comment though.

Nah sorry mate. Maybe we have taken each others comments the wrong way. No negativity was intended from me.

05 d22, 140k.

Did the nullabor in November, got around 650km per tank with the tray fully loaded with dirtbike and camping gear.

2002 ZD30, 196000 k's

New alternator, belt tensioner, injector seal, suspension. Otherwise stock as a rock.
Bit of oil leaking in from rear main seal (I think) and blow by oil has increased a fair bit of late.

I drive like a grandad but always wondering if something is going to go bang shortly.

Latest posts

Back